Monday, July 9, 2012

The First Day

Today is the first day of my new training regimen. I didn't do my measurements because I had some running to do after work and when I got home I went straight for the workout and it is getting late. So I will post my beginning stats tomorrow. I really need to sit down and write up a workout plan for this because all in all this is total body and the sets I did in all only gave me about 8 minutes of a workout. So I added in some more strength moves to up it to at least 20 minutes. While I was working out I was thinking of splitting it up on set days for each body part and maybe adding in some yoga 2xs out of the week to give my muscles a little bit of a break. I will post my complete compilation of moves when I get it down on paper.

I will say this, it is scary to completely change a routine but I think my husband may be right on this. Grrrrrrrr... I kinda hate the mere thought of that because I really, REALLY REALLYYYY wanted to get him on something but then at the same time I JUST WANT THIS SILLY FLAPPY FLABBY FAT OFF OF ME DANG IT. I only have about 10 lbs to lose why does it have to be so dag gone hard. It is like walking through the pits of hell with no exit door. Will this nightmare ever end and turn into a paradise of reality?

I was also reading some interesting tid bits on eating more because if you eat less and workout more it will not do any good because your body will go in starvation mode. Guess what? Come on I bet you can guess........That's exactly what I was doing because I READ it somewhere. I guess I still have a lot to learn along this winding path of food, workout like a crazy lady, food, etc.....So I am going to change up my diet a bit and EAT MORE......

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi0CObhLr_YNRVDKETtzsYfX4OODgeYxV3AXWHzFoEKTWbpgNtK8QCLSYtlW0HH5Kz17Lwccbzpx7v8CzswRgqXd6Bn6RqO__n2WBM-uNCTMUej7Mdr1Oi7VNi82jOVHSO1cLkaF3vcE7s3/s320/OMG-Meme-by-Chad-Syphrett.png 
 You all may think I am crazy...well maybe just a bit....but I am up for anything to break out of this plateau. So now I am totally doing a overhaul on diet and exercise. I pray to the weight God's that this will work. 

On a more lighter and pleasing side I made my lime drink after my workout with a nice salad topped with tuna and "Oh Yeah" that was refreshing since it is a stinking hot day today. I happen to be sipping on it as we speak and I am even looking forward to having one again after my workout tomorrow. I might add it was a nice complement to my salad.    

Image is from https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi0CObhLr_YNRVDKETtzsYfX4OODgeYxV3AXWHzFoEKTWbpgNtK8QCLSYtlW0HH5Kz17Lwccbzpx7v8CzswRgqXd6Bn6RqO__n2WBM-uNCTMUej7Mdr1Oi7VNi82jOVHSO1cLkaF3vcE7s3/s320/OMG-Meme-by-Chad-Syphrett.png  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cherry! Thanks for the comment on my blog. And congrats to you on losing 100 lbs!! I know you are right about strength training. I need to get serious about it and see what happens. I want this flabby-flab to go away, too. But you know, at least we are much healthier by getting the fat off in the first place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I agree with you that we are much healthier now then we were in the past, and thank you to you to, you are the first to post on my blog lol. I am relatively new here and still working on building this blog. I wish us both and every one else out there much success in our weight lose efforts.

    ReplyDelete