Sunday, July 8, 2012

Supplements!!!

I am curious as to see what others think about supplements. I am not talking about the miracle diet pills out there that don't work I am talking about all natural supplements. I have started taking a regimen of supplements I have researched online and so far they seem ok but the fat is not coming off my body as fast as I would like. I will give you a run down of what I take.

  • L-Carnatine 500mg 6xs a day
  • L-Glutamin 500mg 6xs a day
  • A Omega 3 complex with Omega 6 and 9, 2 pills a day
  • CoQ10 concentrate pharmaceutical grade 1 pill a day
  • Multivitamin 1 pill a day
  • CLA 2,000mg 3xs a day
I just started on the CLA not that long ago when someone from GNC told me that when this is coupled with L-Carnatine that it helps to break the fat down faster and also it is suppose to help with belly fat. So we will see what the results are when this bottle is gone. I have read some mixed reviews on CLA so I am not sure if I want to continue with it if I don't see any results.

I know it takes time for these supplements to start working but I have been on everything accept the CLA for about 4 months. I will give this regimen until the end of the year before I decide to discontinue there use. I would love to see what anyone else is taking and what kind of results you are having. I am also working on adding a page for supplements and some links to supplement guides.

No comments:

Post a Comment