Wednesday, July 11, 2012

YogaLicious

I started my first..no I mean second yoga session today. I needed to add in something else with my new routine. I am learning that yoga is great for firming up. I bought the Jillian Michael's yoga meltdown dvd to see how it goes. I am a virgin when it comes to yoga lol. I always had this idea that in order to get fit you had to work out insanely and for long periods of time to accomplish anything. Well..........that idea is not working for me now. So with my hubby's suggestion and adding in a couple days of yoga I am praying for success.

I haven't posted my current measurement's because, well it is that time of month again and we all know the scale is gonna go up. So I shun away from the scale during this time of the month. I almost want to skip my workouts and instead curl up in bed with a bowl of ice cream covered in hot fudge watching my favorite anime after I downed a bottled a Tylenol. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not me I work out and deal with the misery of cramps and no chocolate. I have been secretly plotting my cheat day because this Saturday is my birthday and I am gonna splurge on something absolutely sinful, whatever that may be.

So when the ragging, chocolate obsessed Mrs. Hyde decides to recede back into her cave for the next few weeks I will post my current stats for you all to see. Does anyone have a secret on how they deal with this time of the month without disrupting there diets or exercise?

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday early :)

    The yoga dvd sounds worth a try. I like yoga and need to firm up.

    I don't have the monthly thing anymore (yay!) but to help me when I'm having a craving, I have a decaf coffee with sugar free flavored creamer. It's warm and yummy and fills me up.

    Hope you feel better soon. At least you have your b-day to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried taking a magnesium supplement? It's supposed to help. Hope you're feeling better for your birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope never heard of that maybe I will give it a shot, but now I just wish my tooth ache would go away.....:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toothaches are the pits. Salt water rinse, advil? Have you seen the dentist? Starting to sound like your mom. OK, I'll stop now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol going to the dentist tomorrow morning thank God

    ReplyDelete