Sunday, July 15, 2012

Lazy Days!

 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg4MhGAHtJUo7R-iP0XWKDiYaAVO3idn7km-J2L-FrtuQ3tvm7qFGA9OX_D2SqwR97pbuhvG8WMxhZTl7oXKWS_Z-OETwP3u8sqb-xqDyavkTgoh31kahsn2sHPa0Vs4UHf3zWnti3jej3o/s1600/lazy2.jpg

Well I been lazy and that's an understatement. Since my drama with my tooth I been laid up in bed looped out on pain meds. Spent my birthday that way but oh well, I am in pain dang it. My gum got tore when they removed my upper back molar so they had to stitch it up. Luckily I got my hubby cuddling with me for the weekend. Monday, pain or no pain I am getting back into action. Can't let myself go for to long even though it has been nice to take a short break.

The weather I have to say has been nice last few days. Raining here a bit. At least it is not 110 degrees outside to where I feel like I am going to melt into a puddle of sweat soon as I walk out the door. I will probably crawl myself out of bed today and take advantage of this nice day to go grocery shopping for a few things. I had some brainstorms as I have been Miss. Laziness and came up with a few topics I want to add to the site. I am sure we are all fighting these same issues and aim to bring us together as a support system and knowledge bank for all to share.

Back to being LAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment